1. Which one isn’t incorrect?
a. The man was tall who stole my bag last night
b. The man wasn’t tall whom stole my bag
c. The man who stole my bag was tall
d. The man stole my bag who was tall
2. Find out odd one?
a. do you know where is she?
b. do you know where does he lives
c. do you know where he is live d. (a+b)
3. One doesn’t know when ……..will die?
a. Ones b. one’s c. once d. one
4. My father never approved of
a. Marrying b. her marrying
c. Her to marry d. she is marrying
5. Choose the best one?
a. Let you and I go there
b. let me and I go there
c. let I you go there
d. let you and me go there
6. We insist on ……..leaving the room
a. Your b. to c. you d. yours
7. The child cries for ……..mother
c. It is b. his c. its d. it’s
8. I know the man ……..was tall figure
a. Whom b. which c. whose d. who
9. ……. Sakib is good player for Bangladesh
a. Who b. that c. which d. none
10. I don’t knwo ……..book it is
a. Who b. who’s c. whose d. whom his
11. There ……. three kinds ….. pens
a. Is, of b. are, of c. is, on d. two kind
12. শিশির কাজটি নিজেই করেছে, translate into Eng
a. Shishir did the work himself
b. Shishir himself did the job
c. Shishir did the work herself
d. Himself shishir did the job
13. everyone loves an honest man, ……?
a. doesn’t he b. don’t they
c. does they d. isn’t he
14. my uncle has 4 sons……work in the same office
a. all of them b. all of whom
c. all of they d. who all
15. the man …..stole my purse ….. tall yesterday.
a. were, whom b. was, whom c. who, was d. is, who
16. everyone should respect …… parents
a. his b. their c. him d. they
17. find out odd one.
a. you, I and he is present b. you, he and I was present
c. I, you and he are absent d. you, he and I are present
18. there is …… on the road
a. too many traffic b. too much traffic
c. too much traffics d. too much
19. find out which isn’t wrong
a. the boys hate each other b. two boys hate one another c. the boy hate one other d. the boys hate one another
20. i would like to give you …information
a. one b. a few c. pieces of d. some
Answer: 1.b, 2.c, 3.d, 4.b, 5.d, 6.a, 7.c, 8.d 9.b, 10.c, 11.b, 12.b, 13.b, 14.b, 15.c, 16.a, 17.d, 18.b, 19.d, 20.d.